E-book Registration Instructions:
- You should have already ordered and downloaded your electronic book. If you have not already written down your
order confirmation number, check your e-mail for an order confirmation email from rulesofbaseball.com. The number is
- Your electronic book will be usable only on the computer used to register it. Make certain you are registering your e-book from the computer you plan to use to view it
- Go to the location on your computer where you downloaded your electronic book. You should have noted
this location when "Saving this program to disk" during the download process.
- You should find a baseball icon with the title of the electronic book; double-click it.
- The electronic book will launch and you will see the cover of the book; single-click on the cover of the book and follow
the instructions. The instructions within the electronic book are provided below in case you would like to print them.
- Click on "Register" on the task bar above, find the unique 10-digit code and "copy to the
clipboard" (or write it down) and cancel ("X") out of the registration window.
- Paste (or type) your 10-digit code and type your name into an e-mail to the address provided. For quicker service,
please include your order confirmation number, which can be found in the e-mail you received confirming your order. Your
order number was also indicated after you submitted payment and before returning to rulesofbaseball.com.
- We will send you an unlock key via e-mail within 24 hours. Once you receive the key, copy/paste it (or type it) into
the registration box, then click "OK" to enter the electronic book.
- If you experience any problems registering your copy or have any questions regarding the process, please send an e-mail to
the provided e-mail address describing the problem/questions.
- You can close your electronic book while awaiting your key; just click on "exit" on the task bar.
Close window to return to Rules of Baseball.com